The Trevross Hotel Great Yarmouth - Friendly local Bed & Breakfast Guest House and Hotel
We are a 24 bedroom bed and breakfast hotel and Guest house in Central Great Yarmouth. Our facilities include Colour Television & Tea & Coffee making facilities. We offer cheap deals for your holiday. Late breakfast, late check-in, late check out and we are easy to find, 30 seconds from the seafront & Britannia pier, 3 minutes from the town centre, and within staggering distance of all the good pubs and clubs! -Now how good is that!
The Hotel was first built as two separate terraced houses in the mid Victorian era. We are currently researching the hotel's history and are very interested to hear from anyone with information, stories, etc on the hotel. We thought that the properties were combined approx at the time of the second world war. And in 1962 a large extension was built at the rear adding 8 extra bedrooms and greatly increasing the private living areas. We have now found a Local holiday brochure for the 1965 season which shows the "Rondezous" was listed and owned by Mr & Mrs G Aldred at 56 Apsley Road. We now believe the extension was applied for in 1962 and the later 1960's the hotel was acquired by Trevross & Ross Matthews and subsequently gained the name "Trevross". And at this time was combined. We are hoping to find the full story shortly and publish the extracts from the guide.
We like to enjoy ourselves here. Please note that guests are not allowed into the hotel after midnight at weekends SOBER!!!!!
Now how good is that!!!!
Being serious now If you have a special need please feel free to ask and we will try our best to fulfil it.
At The Trevross Hotel we can offer you
* FREE pickups from the bus, coach or train stations
* Discounted Limousine Hire to make the occasion special
* Breakfast at a time that suits you sir!!
* Cheap Deals all year round
* Late check-ins and late check outs
* Complimentary Tea & Coffee in all rooms
* inc, decaf coffee, herbal & fruit Teas, splendour sugar & Biscuits
* Filtered spring water machine
* Groups, Hen and Stag parties welcome
* Guest lounge
* Front door access 24 hours a day with own key
* Single rooms, twin, double and family rooms
* Friendly local Bed & Breakfast Guest House and Hotel
* Short and long stay Car Parking
* Room only or Bed and Breakfast
* Contractors & Workers welcome
* Card & Voucher Mobile Phone top-ups 24-7
* Cheap Rates from ?15 per person per night
* Discounted rates available for stays over 2 nights
* Guide dogs welcome (other pets by request)
* Scart TV's available. (keep the kids happy - bring the game console)
* Digital TV to be installed for Season 2007
* Iron, Ironing board, Washing service & Ironing available
* Flannels, Hand, and bath towels in all rooms
* Complimentary toiletries, (soap and shower gel in all rooms)
* Club and event discount vouchers
* Local brochures and leaflets, save a bundle in the season
* Premises covered by CCTV (from Redtie)
* Please Note we are not en-suite
Some of the above items have conditions, full details on the website.
To book a room or check for vacancies please Contact us